- Online Services Calendars, Tentative Rulings...
- Forms & InstructionsForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Locations...
Court News & Notices
- Posted May 16, 2017
Mandatory Electronic Filing »
As of July 1, 2017, Electronic Filing is mandatory in the following case types:
• Civil Cases (complex, unlimited, and limited)
• Small Claims cases are exempt
• Probate Cases
• Family Law Cases
Subject to exceptions listed in Sutter County Superior Court Rule 2.2, paper filings in the mandatory Electronic Filing case types will not be accepted after June 30, 2017.
- Posted Feb 21, 2014
JURY WARRANT PAYMENT SCAM »